Course Objective:- To understand the architecture and working methodology of the
e-commerce,and relevant issues of electronic business transactions.
- Recognize the concept & need of business transactions to be carried over electronically.
- Determine & analyze the different business models, trade-cycles existing.
- Engage and analyze the concept of
universal data standards required for data interchange.
- Explain & identify the norms, regulatory, legal environments ethical issues needed for carrying out business transactions electronically.
- Judge the aspects of security
implementation in electronic transaction.
- Teacher: Arghya Das