Course Objective: To understand the different concepts of software engineering through the different stages of its lifecycle model.
Course Outcomes: After completion of this course the students are expected to be able to demonstrate following knowledge, skills and attitudes
- Recognize the different sequential stages of a software development process model.
- Summarize the various software design principles.
- Use standard tools to monitor the resource and progress of a software project.
- Identify the different software testing procedures using different test –case suites for its validation.
- Classify the different process or model of checking the quality aspect s of a software.