Course Objective: Describe the specifications and functionalities of various protocols / standards of Mobile networks.
Course Outcome: After completion of this course the students are expected to be able to
- Describe the basic concepts and principles in mobile computing
- Understand the architecture and working of Wireless LAN, PAN and Mobile
- Illustrate the architecture and protocols in Mobile Computing and to identify
the trends and latest development of the technologies in the area.
- Analyze and compare current mobile computing technologies including various
platforms and their usability.
- Evaluate the architecture and principles of operation of Mobile Computing system
- Teacher: Bikash Sadhukhan